Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a rip to Island lake yesterday and the trails although not groomed where pretty good...better then most of last year. Hopefully this week-ends rain and warm temps don't do too much damage.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Took a rip to Island lake yesterday and the trails although not groomed where pretty good...better then most of last year. Hopefully this week-ends rain and warm temps don't do too much damage.[/b]
Where did you start from Charlo?

Andy

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I could kill someone right now was all planned to leave today and go for the weekend and go for a rip around Island lake, serpentine and gouverners but not worth going now that the weather is calling for high temps and rain. Seems like im never gonna get out on my sled.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I put a few miles on wed too, 248 to be exact. I went from the dungarvin through the christmas mountains to popple and over the tv tower road to Island lake and back through the california lake road and back up piston road to popple.
The conditions were pretty good, not sure how good they will be after many warm days to come.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Left from Dalhousie...rough until the the relais (Balmoral) and from there pretty good. Was able to put on 108 miles. BTW gas at the lake was $1.40.[/b]
Thanks for the info Charlo and at this point in time I would not give a second thought to the 1.40 per litre as I am so anxious to go riding.

Andy

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
our plans are to leave tonight and stay in ednumdston and try and find some snow tomorrow morning up around moose valley. not sure about this rain that they are calling for, we may hold off untill the first of the week.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
curry, yeh i see that. we will make our discision later this afternoon. i guess we can always go up this saturday, and then again next week too. those were the plans but not looking all that great for tomorrow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts