Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I will be interested in what comes of a new 600 . They are really fast but drink gas and oil like it's free , time will tell . There isn't a 2021 doo in my future that's forsure

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

·
The Meat Man
15,733 Posts
Mountain Turbo?
600 Patriot?
XCR 136"?
32" PIDD?

IDK so... :popcorn:
We got to get you off that old 500 Pro and move you up to the 600 class whatever MFG you like. :whistle:

Reactions: cropsprayer

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Time will tell the tale. I listed everything that Cat needed but did not bring for 21' so might as well post a wish list for Polaris.

Complete lineup of four stroke sled options from entry to high performance. A new 600 two stroke to match or beat the current Doo 600R. An updated PIDD now that there is a better option out there. Turbo 850 for the mountains AND for the flatlander's so it's not just catching up but getting out in front. That should be good for starters.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Reactions: Litre1000

·
Banned
8,665 Posts
The assault will come without skis or front suspension since they're never on the ground anyway. As a bonus you won't twist it up from hitting regular bumps on a groomed trail.
Auto pilot so the geriatrics don't need to be disturbed with riding.
50" pidd.
BNG with "we're #2" theme
Included four year AARP membership with every sled

·
Registered
775 Posts
The assault will come without skis or front suspension since they're never on the ground anyway. As a bonus you won't twist it up from hitting regular bumps on a groomed trail.
Auto pilot so the geriatrics don't need to be disturbed with riding.
50" pidd.
BNG with "we're #2" theme
Included four year AARP membership with every sled
Why change anything on the funnest true crossover ever made and best selling sled in the business ? I can forsee choices on shock packages being offered for a softer ride for 21. Ive hit quite a few jumps , clipped a deer , and smoked an irrigation ditch that bent the Pro tapers on my 17. I'm surprised its still in 1 piece and still haven't broken anything but my ribs. The PIDD will most likely be like Doo's new guage with Android Auto/ Apple car play features.

Reactions: dskofich

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
The Bro edition , comes with a back pack , no seat (dont need it when you stand non stop) straight pipe, and lots of monster stickers. Throttle doesn't go straight to wide open it blips non stop, before opening and a way to automatically tag the location of whatever water hole youre at drinking your redbull vodkas on social media.

Sled will only be sold to guys with diesel trucks with sled decks that are listening to florida georgia line as they pull up to dealerships and their baby momma must co-sign for any financing.,.

Also has a clutch kit to stay away from polar bears stock.

and F7.

·
Registered
881 Posts
The Bro edition , comes with a back pack , no seat (dont need it when you stand non stop) straight pipe, and lots of monster stickers. Throttle doesn't go straight to wide open it blips non stop, before opening and a way to automatically tag the location of whatever water hole youre at drinking your redbull vodkas on social media.

Sled will only be sold to guys with diesel trucks with sled decks that are listening to florida georgia line as they pull up to dealerships and their baby momma must co-sign for any financing.,.
As hilarious as this is....no 18" riser on the BRO edition brah???

·
Registered
775 Posts

As hilarious as this is....no 18" riser on the BRO edition brah???
lmao .. the return of the Brolaris Bro X with indestructible brogie wheels and air bro suspension

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Hopefully a 850 that is capable of beating Arctic Cats 800 in the New York Shootout
would bee a good start for 2021

·
Banned
21,472 Posts
Hopefully a 850 that is capable of beating Arctic Cats 800 in the New York Shootout
would bee a good start for 2021
Nah - it's entertaining listening to the Cat guys brag it up, only to see real world results with them being in a big cloud of snow dust behind the Polaris and SkiDoo 850's. Oh, and F7's too, of course :fistpump2:

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
That honestly sounds like a money maker!

I bet the trail side rate is scary.

wonder if they keep a 850 in the van for quick swaps...
I thought they ran out of replacement 850 s :whistle:

1 - 20 of 161 Posts