Hardcore Sledder banner

1501 - 1520 of 1522 Posts

·
The Meat Man
15,697 Posts
Both true statements, as you two are the only ones that can stop thinking about those dudes. non turbo 4 stroke thing?
Off topic; But what a beautiful dog in your AV. He/she looks smart and intelligent. Man, I wish Mrs B would let me have a dog, we're just not home enough at this point in our lives.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Both true statements, as you two are the only ones that can stop thinking about those dudes. non turbo 4 stroke thing?

I was not attempting anything, simply put you see a picture of guys without a shirt and the first thing you bring up is sexual attraction.
You need to own your fixation on men.. it's ok dude. It's very acceptable with the Doo crowd from what I heard.
So....you didn't know the guy at the bottom was married to another man?

And I take it you also saw no homosexual connotation in the meme you posted?

You stick with that!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Off topic; But what a beautiful dog in your AV. He/she looks smart and intelligent. Man, I wish Mrs B would let me have a dog, we're just not home enough at this point in our lives.
Thanks badger, That's big Pete. Grate dane weimaraner mix. was a very smart boy.

Sadly, he was hit by a car a little over a year ago. black dog at night and some one going way to fast on our road, he did not suffer at least.
People across the road left a old chicken carcass out and he wondered over there while we were feeding horses... wife didn't notice he wandered off.

sad day that was for sure.

·
Registered
439 Posts
So....you didn't know the guy at the bottom was married to another man?

And I take it you also saw no homosexual connotation in the meme you posted?

You stick with that!
Yesh
haha yes.. thats the whole point... 900T is gay and weak when compared to the sidewinder.. cant believe i just had to explain that.

I feel weird that you two are soo aroused by this!

I guess it might just be defection but still

*on another note did you get out for a rip after the snow this week?

·
The Meat Man
15,697 Posts
Thanks badger, That's big Pete. Grate dane weimaraner mix. was a very smart boy.

Sadly, he was hit by a car a little over a year ago. black dog at night and some one going way to fast on our road, he did not suffer at least.
People across the road left a old chicken carcass out and he wondered over there while we were feeding horses... wife didn't notice he wandered off.

So sorry. :cry:

·
Registered
439 Posts
So sorry. :cry:
Thanks, sucks lossing a little buddy. nice to remember the good times tho.
He thought he was a 20lb dog when in fact he was 120+, I blame the wife for that.

So back to the subject at hand... ace 900 turbos are gay, Polaris 840s or 50s whatever the hell they are time bombs... oh wait this is about cats 21 releases.

Blast is stupid.
riot x with 146 alpha skid is pretty cool. If I had an extra 20Gs around that is what I would get.. except in all reality only chumps buy brand new, the more i think about it, I would just get the snowcross sled. Id have to travel some where to make that Riot X any fun.

I find it so strange, and some one mentioned it in another thread. That there are always the same complaints with the cat offering, seat to low/soft and skis. I find it so strange that they hold on to those two things.. everyone wants a fancy gauge but that's stupid.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Well let's get back at it. This thread is about what Cat is coming out with. I just got the scoop that Cat is supplying all new Cats with a yellow & blue tow strap in the tool kit. They call it the Poo-Doo recovery strap.
Best tow rope ever made is the original Cat Strap...

·
Registered
848 Posts

Seriously this breaks my hear. I had to have my love of my life Golden Retriever put down several years ago. She was our child. I still think of her every day. dogs are the greatest gift.

·
Brand loyal, not brand blind
14,644 Posts
One year ago today I lost my best friend. We had 14 great years together. View attachment 2103121
Looks like a Brittaney Spaniel? Had them as a kid. Hunting dogs for my dad, buddys for me. Regardless of breed, a very nice looking buddy!

1501 - 1520 of 1522 Posts