Hardcore Sledder banner

1481 - 1500 of 1522 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,895 Posts
Guess this is why no one is willing to post a list of whats new on the 21 poo....

No - this has been a topic for a while, and the VR1 is no different than the current AXYS others are riding. It's the same sled as far as what's under the hood.
Now that I've done half the work, whats the same from 12-21 on the cat...

·
Premium Member
6,100 Posts
Guess this is why no one is willing to post a list of whats new on the 21 poo....
Plenty of information on the Polaris forum. Maybe with the new format you can access it now.

Anyway on the list of Arctic Cat changes I see nothing on the junk clutches you keep on talking about.

·
Premium Member
13,895 Posts
Plenty of information on the Polaris forum. Maybe with the new format you can access it now.

Anyway on the list of Arctic Cat changes I see nothing on the junk clutches you keep on talking about.
Where is your list ???

·
Registered
6,810 Posts
Krom, you sound like dem gov’s - “Do as I say now ! Peasants.” :D

·
Premium Member
13,895 Posts
Cat
3 different 800s in the same old dated chassis.
Things are grand!
That's why you and the other poo poo morons need to come up with a list..
The chassis isn't the same from 12-21

·
Registered
439 Posts
The question about my avatar? Sorry, but no matter how much you would like it I'm not changing my avatar to a shirtless male. I have no such pictures on my phone.
Well that was an odd way to take that.. you really are fixated on men with out shirts. That on top of owning a doo says a lot about you.

I just thought it was odd to have a snowtech picture of a X-RS, do they offer that with an ace 600?

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Keep seeing posts saying how bad the ctec 800 is; so lets hear what is wrong with it?? I know about exhaust flaming and back firing for some has been an issue but do they break cranks? Blow pistons? Lets hear...curious?

·
The Meat Man
15,697 Posts
That's why you and the other poo poo morons need to come up with a list..
The chassis isn't the same from 12-21
You can keep updating a 1976 Pinto but in the end, in 1986 it's still a Pinto.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Nice attempt at finger pointing but the post is yours and now you have to own it......
Both true statements, as you two are the only ones that can stop thinking about those dudes. non turbo 4 stroke thing?

Please do us all a favor and keep the pictures of your boyfriends on your phone. The majority of us on this site prefer females.
I was not attempting anything, simply put you see a picture of guys without a shirt and the first thing you bring up is sexual attraction.
You need to own your fixation on men.. it's ok dude. It's very acceptable with the Doo crowd from what I heard.

1481 - 1500 of 1522 Posts