Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 1522 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The snowmageddon poll doesn't look good. 8 people are buying 2021 Arctic Cat and 4 of them are buying Blast:c-n:

·
The Meat Man
15,697 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
The snowmageddon poll doesn't look good. 8 people are buying 2021 Arctic Cat and 4 of them are buying Blast:c-n:
Polls are only good for confirmation bias. Even the big-time political pollsters got 2016 wrong. They're less accurate than the weather forecasters.

·
Registered
6,769 Posts
The Arctic Cat Kromtastic.

100% parts from vendors, so Krom can blame them 100% of the time and 0% blame Arctic Cat . Oh, wait....

·
Registered
832 Posts
Closing another 200 dealers cause it’s the dealers fault they are losing money
No. Closed dealers who expected to be bailed out with rebates which does not help the company and sure as hell does not help the ones who purchased at the going rate at the time. Ordering to many sleds just because you could does not make it right. I know it is a little above your pay grade and all. You drinking some of that Bobby juice?

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
No. Closed dealers who expected to be bailed out with rebates which does not help the company and sure as hell does not help the ones who purchased at the going rate at the time. Ordering to many sleds just because you could does not make it right. I know it is a little above your pay grade and all. You drinking some of that Bobby juice?
Damn JimBob, you must have painted your glasses with the solid green instead of the transparent green. Only way I can see it if you “think” Cat dealers “ordered” way too many sleds then they could’ve sold. Those large inventory were shoved down dealers throats FYI. And definitely deserved to get big rebates to sell off the old stock. Cat couldn’t even get rid of them and went bankrupt because of it.

You can thank Textron for bailing them out and showed cat how to sell sleds.

You should try getting out once in a while and away from the paint fumes.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I think you forgot that dealers were required to purchase X number of those hard to sell Cat sleds prior to their current method of sales. I see less and less new Cat sleds on the trail each each. Nobody wants an outdated chassis. I saw 2 guys wearing Cat gear while riding 2020 Ski Doos.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I think you forgot that dealers were required to purchase X number of those hard to sell Cat sleds prior to their current method of sales. I see less and less new Cat sleds on the trail each each. Nobody wants an outdated chassis. I saw 2 guys wearing Cat gear while riding 2020 Ski Doos.
Well where I am from there are more and more cats and the chassis is not out dated. It is bullet proof. You answered the question on your first part of your story by the way. No more forcing sleds is a good thing unless you are the bargain hunter. Spring order prices are better than ever so might as well go for it. You know you want the best.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Damn JimBob, you must have painted your glasses with the solid green instead of the transparent green. Only way I can see it if you “think” Cat dealers “ordered” way too many sleds then they could’ve sold. Those large inventory were shoved down dealers throats FYI. And definitely deserved to get big rebates to sell off the old stock. Cat couldn’t even get rid of them and went bankrupt because of it.

You can thank Textron for bailing them out and showed cat how to sell sleds.

You should try getting out once in a while and away from the paint fumes.
I'm out every weekend riding. New management and I never look backwards. Reason I don't own a Polaris or a Doo. Not many if any left over cats around here and sold without rebates btw. My house has vinyl so no fumes here. Just good clean fresh two stroke scented air. The best ever!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well where I am from there are more and more cats and the chassis is not out dated. It is bullet proof. You answered the question on your first part of your story by the way. No more forcing sleds is a good thing unless you are the bargain hunter. Spring order prices are better than ever so might as well go for it. You know you want the best.
Hell, even Yamaha is cutting down on the Arctic Cat Chassis. Arctic Cat best selling sled is made by
Yamaha ( VK 540 ) :laff:

1 - 20 of 1522 Posts