Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The cold air that they were predictiong would make it's way South the mid part of next week has been revised again. Yipee. :unfb: I hate to say it boyz but we will not be able to get any sledding in any part of the province the winter of 2007! Be lucky if most of the lakes freeze over to support any weight. This is truely horseshit, sad and depressing all at the same time. :drunk: :frech32: :linemup: :banghead:

:mother_nature: BITCH!!!!

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:russian_roulette:

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone else want to join in? :dohdoh: :furious2:

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Another round :linemup: :drunk:

·
Registered
671 Posts
yeah man this winter is a load of bull shit. and just in time. if all goes "well" this will be my last season riding, (i will hopefully be off to school next year) looks like i got a sweet year to make my last! :banghead:

for fuck sakes, let it snow before i become a danger to myself and everyone around me lmao :uzi:

·
Registered
249 Posts
yup it sure does suck....just glad my sleds aint costing me anything sitting around, have not even got a trail pass yet....they should be cheap in the buy and sell mid feb.......

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2007 - the winter that WASN'T! :drunk:

Have never seen anything like this in ALL my years of sledding. :frech32:

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
HTL, I have seen it many times before. about every 3 years it seems. But usually we get a few rides in. This year though we haven't even been able to ride between the freeze thaw cycle.

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
So last year we get in a few little rides before the 3rd week of January, then by the 4th week of January were good to go. There's still more than enough time for it to turn out a better year than last year

Have faith, this is Canada damit we dont skip winter :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Roller coaster ride anyone? :nutkick:

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So last year we get in a few little rides before the 3rd week of January, then by the 4th week of January were good to go. There's still more than enough time for it to turn out a better year than last year
Have faith, this is Canada damit we dont skip winter :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:[/b]
Nutter, there's only 1 big problem and that is that the lakes are not froze.

I truly believe that this is the year where my sled will not make it out onto the trail. Think about it, if it has been THIS BAD up 'till now I have a pretty good feeling that it will continue. I mean I know we get mild temps and rain all other years but nothing like this shit. :drunk:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Another round :linemup: :drunk:[/b]
I will be on a cruise from Jan 14th to the 21st, In that week I predict 2 huge snow storms and nice cold temp. Get your riding done that week as I will be home on the 22nd and the warmer temps will return along with rain :banghead:

Mother nature hates me.

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I will be on a cruise from Jan 14th to the 21st, In that week I predict 2 huge snow storms and nice cold temp. Get your riding done that week as I will be home on the 22nd and the warmer temps will return along with rain :banghead:

Mother nature hates me.[/b]
I predict that it will be warmer here when you are gone than it will be when on your cruise. :celebrating:

·
Registered
451 Posts
:banghead: I had some hope that it was gonna be cold for next week-end also. The only other thing is maybe it will be a late winter and will last till at least May. Fuck maybe I need my head checked. I plow snow also.... damn am I ever making millions this year :smilielol: At one point in the fall I was worried that we were gonna be plowing snow and it was going to be hard for me to get lots of sledding time in since I spent the most money on a sled I ever have and I wanted to use it alot.The Farmers Almanac? I can't believe I paid $9.95 for a book of bull-shit.On top of all this my girlfriend moved out today. At least If I could go riding I could keep my mind off stuff. Are we breaking any records with this warm weather? Or has a hot winter like this happened before? :russian_roulette:

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
HEY KEV YOU WANT TO BUY MY TRAIL PASS, IT'S LIKE BRAND NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :linemup: :drunk: :burp: :celebrating: :banghead:[/b]
Nope, gonna see if I can unload mine to someone who may make a trip to Kenora or something. $150 brand new - never installed. Anyone interested? :dunno:

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The only other thing is maybe it will be a late winter and will last till at least May.[/b]
Funny that you say that. I bet we get some snow in April for sure - although it will be of absolutely no use. Remember last year? Snow in April. :doh: :banghead:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts