Hardcore Sledder banner
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
21,427 Posts
Why does my 2022 RR indicate 132 HP on the Certificate of Origin? My 2017 Zuke 800 said 143 HP.
Anyone know why?
Cat uses a different dyno method than the after market when they submit to the epa for the sticker. Sae may have come up with a new way they want to measure it now vs 2017. If you use the after market correction factor and did both engines they would probably be close to the same in power

·
Registered
553 Posts
They changed the seat to black? I just had to look through Photos to find a picture of mine, I thought it was green. I don’t think I’ve ever noticed a black one. I do like the black better. Crap View attachment 2136127
They changed it to mostly black for the full production sleds. Much easier to keep clean with the black.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Nice Looking Machine, enjoy!
Thank you!
They changed the seat to black? I just had to look through Photos to find a picture of mine, I thought it was green. I don’t think I’ve ever noticed a black one. I do like the black better. Crap View attachment 2136127
I thought they were alot more green as well, when I picked it up I noticed the black, but I do like the black better as it breaks up the color a little.
Great looking sleds…….a very close 2nd to the 2016 green limited !,
Thank you! Pictures definitely don't do it justice, better in person and even more so on the snow.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts