Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
I swear i'm still aching from that GT! I had bruises that would make a tatoo artist blush...

Jeff and the ditch pickle belt shredder! :hear_no_evil:

·
Registered
302 Posts
I hope your right about the nor'easter there gman! If not.....we know where you live.... :nutkick:

·
Registered
234 Posts
gman. Who was all there that day on the lake? I think I may now most of the guys. Looks like Jeff, Bubba, and Criss for sure. Just wondering. I sled with most of those guys. Just neat to see that video! Hope you are right about the nor-easter we need some snow bad!

·
Registered
302 Posts
With any luck the weatherman will be spot on! We need freezing temps for about a week and then...BAM! Another White Juan!

ridge runner, you're right on about the first three names, others were John, Jamie, Frizzel, Nate-dog, and myself and a couple of others. Another guy showed up with the Doo, not sure what his name was but he had that thing tuned!
Just something to do every year when the conditions blow.
Invites out to you this year. Date to follow.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I hope this weather doesn't continue. Its not even funny any more. I, like many of you have spent allot of money just to get ready for this season,not to mention the ump-tine hours in the shop, and can't even try the various upgrades that I have installed. Excuse my french....this sucks. :banghead:
I hope we don't have to wait for the end of the season before the snow falls. :dunno:

·
Registered
234 Posts
With any luck the weatherman will be spot on! We need freezing temps for about a week and then...BAM! Another White Juan!

ridge runner, you're right on about the first three names, others were John, Jamie, Frizzel, Nate-dog, and myself and a couple of others. Another guy showed up with the Doo, not sure what his name was but he had that thing tuned!
Just something to do every year when the conditions blow.
Invites out to you this year. Date to follow.[/b]
I really wish we could get what you are saying. That would set the winter up for us... well what we have left for winter! Jamie and Peggy have a cottage out where I grew up so I know that crew well. Normy, Jeff, Kriss, Tina, Ronnie,Shawn,and the list goes on. Has for Bubba and the guys that he travels with (Scott, Rooster and Randy ) we have been sleddin' in the Valley the past two seasons and I was with them one trip to Bathurst last winter. All are good people to travel with! Jammie was telling me about your guys show and shine at the grass drags. He also invited me out to the lake this winter for a end of seasoner. Sure hope we get a season to end! See you out on the trails... my fingers are crossed! :beerchug:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Show and shine's gonna be at Normy's place next time. Should be a good time again.
Hopefully we get to the trails!
Cheers

·
Registered
34 Posts
hey gman,cool vids,never did the vid off for last year?if we ever get the weather it should be a good time this year,hopefully big crowd.show and shine may be the main event of the year if this keeps up.can't last forever right?

·
Registered
8,136 Posts
Yea up round here on panuke lake we did that before bu only fuji's daughter could stay up on it. well it was only being towed by a 70 boat, but the boat works wicked for a 70.
but if it was behind my friends uncles boat it would tow something else, its got 255 horsepower to the rear proppeller.
it has a chev 305 in her, at 1 time in it's life it was a pro towing boat for water skiers. my buds uncle has a pic of his boat when it was new towing a water skier doing a back flip in dartmouth, and the skier is fling in the air to. pretty wicked.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey gman,cool vids,never did the vid off for last year?if we ever get the weather it should be a good time this year,hopefully big crowd.show and shine may be the main event of the year if this keeps up.can't last forever right?[/b]
I didn't even get the 05/06 drag day off the digital tape yet. The recording wasn't near as good as the 2004/05 production. I can put that on a CD if you don't already have it. It's about 250mb.
Cheers

·
Registered
302 Posts
Any chance you caught me "high siding the Switchy"?? That would be camera worthy!! :face_crash:

·
Registered
34 Posts
yeah that would be good,atleast i could watch my sled in the snow,i'm sure boondocker is on that vid with the switchback a few times,nice highsiding by the way mike.soon maybe i'll get a chance to run the old f6 again soon, did little jt tell ya frizzs zrt is sold and getting a rebuild,maybe to be seen on lake day 07, :fluffy: snow dammit snow :fluffy:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Who bought Frizz's machine? And has he got a lead on another?

·
Registered
34 Posts
brian form work bought frizzs sled,got all the parts ready to put it together.frizz said he's waiting till next year to buy one unless he find a smokin deal on one this year,says he would like to have a yam viper.should be able to find a good deal right now with the winter we're havin

1 - 20 of 23 Posts