Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Smooth 7 and I jumped in the Trailblazer and headed to Back Lake Friday and rode (lake raced) all day Saturday. Lots of big iron including Ted J's full custom RX Turbo........it ran 130 in 660'. Absolutely Fucking sick machine. I'm going to try and post a video of it on U-Tube.
Nice seeing the rest of you are still sitting around pulling your cranks.
Happy New Year.
Heading to the South Pole next weekend. Rding is said to be good, but slightly cold.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Smooth 7 and I jumped in the Trailblazer and headed to Back Lake Friday and rode (lake raced) all day Saturday. Lots of big iron including Ted J's full custom RX Turbo........it ran 130 in 660'. Absolutely Fucking sick machine. I'm going to try and post a video of it on U-Tube.
Happy New Year.
Heading to the South Pole next weekend. Rding is said to be good, but slightly cold.[/b]
:cn:

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
fun time up there for sure. as long as you have all your shit straight around pittsburg eveything is fine. f***ing fish cops up there won't cut you any slack if you aren't playing nice though. don't even pull a sled off the trailer until they're registered and all racing stops right at dusk. i'm just going by our experiances.....

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fun time up there for sure. as long as you have all your shit straight around pittsburg eveything is fine. f***ing fish cops up there won't cut you any slack if you aren't playing nice though. don't even pull a sled off the trailer until they're registered and all racing stops right at dusk. i'm just going by our experiances.....[/b]
This is what we were told and we did register before heading out on the lake. Saw a few cops in their trucks but they never made an appearance on the lake while we were there.
If you want to play you gotta pay!!
We did have a conversation with the Vt. State Troopers........$130.00 worth of conversation.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Happy New Year.
Heading to the South Pole next weekend. Rding is said to be good, but slightly cold.[/b]
Post the link when you get it on youtube!

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
This is what we were told and we did register before heading out on the lake. Saw a few cops in their trucks but they never made an appearance on the lake while we were there.
If you want to play you gotta pay!!
We did have a conversation with the Vt. State Troopers........$130.00 worth of conversation.[/b]
Atleast your was $130.00 not $180.00. :veryangry:
SO... :bitch1: AND... :crybaby: hahahaha

Also how is the brand new trailer you guys got on this trip? i didn't think you had been planning to buy one lol. Do you have to go pick up the old piece of crap?

·
Registered
327 Posts
You guys did not buy a new trailer, I bought it. Get a job you little 500 riding little boy lover.
Tell your father the f-7 runs real good, not good real real good. Gotte go get ready to pick up the new DURAMAX tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
duramax?? sweet!! im surprised you can afford it after buying that new trailer :wut60: We heard about your F7, now we just need some ice so we can see the green splurge go the 660.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hey SMOOTH7 :zzz: That's the same lip service I heard last fall and into the winter. :cn: Maybe the lake will freeze, I'll dust off my sled (no I didn't work on mine all summer, fall + grass drag it) and we'll see how much progress you've made. Glad you had a chance to do some more testing while we watched it rain. :yamaha_rules:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Otis SRX, don't get all flustered, just playing. It's not that fast maybe????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

·
Premium Member
59,458 Posts
I was the other jerk riding a red Yami RX1 that smoked all your butts just before it got dark.[/b]
i dont remember that can you refresh my memory :wut60:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.