Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Headed to camp in Jackman tomorrow night. Should be a good ride in the snow. But after waiting out the thaw I am dying to get back put on some miles

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Greenville / Jackman--still in Rio Grande TX, preying the storm doesn't delay or cancal flights!!!

Sleds are ready to go, just need to get back to Albion!!!!!!

Anyone looking for a clean sled? 04 F6, yes 7000 miles but mint! $3500

JAY

·
Registered
632 Posts
We are in Caribou right now. Staying at the Russells Motel. Rode 170 miles today very nice everywhere. Caribou to Fort Kent. Than Fort Kent to Madawaska made for 170 mile day. Riding through Saturday.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I ll be up in solon at camp, riding to bingham, forks,greenville, maybe jackman if the trails are good. It will be me, my dad on black rage gt (with bright green jacket can't miss him lol), and my buddy on a yellow and black rev renegade.
First ride on my new sled!! Hope to see/meet some of you guys on the trail

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Staying in rangeley,riding my usual spots towards the border . Hopefully with some fresh snow on them.

·
Registered
465 Posts
If everything goes as planned (but who knows) rockwood to fort kent and back to rockwood saturday. The ipod is charging as I type! Last year we came up short by 100 miles hopefully this year we will finish but if we don't anyone gut a room available!!!!! LOL

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Somewhere with the wife around the Bingham, Solon area. Sat probably head towards Kingsfield and Sun maybe up towards Greenville.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I just took 110 out of Brownville junction to ITS 85 in Greenville and there is only 4-6" on the ground. When you cross over Blue Ridge the snow disappears. Took 85N to Kokadjo, snow cover is thin...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts