Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Just wanted to say that I've been reading this form for a while, and decided to finally introduce myself. I am Jamie Edwards, or Double Trouble Racing. I, along with my Dad and Mom, have been drag racing for 8 years. We have been also racing grass for the last 4 years. Our "home" circuit was the SVTA in ND when it was still going, and now we race the SDSDRA grass circuit in SD. We also run at HayDays.
We are a family team, and have opened a small snowmobile shop. We are dealers for AmsOil and Hi-Performance Engineering.
We have raced all our years on Yamaha's (is that a bad word around here?!!?). This year we swallowed some pride and bought an F7. We have been working on it, and it seems to run fairly well. We have do pretty good on the ice, for what races we've had here in ND.
I have built a web-site (www.dtrnd.com) telling about us, our services, pics, race schedules, etc) and am currently working on a Tech page. This tech page will have the changes we made to our F7. Some have detail pics, some not so detailed. Some of the topics are: How we made our clutch cover more accessible, VDO Tach installation (still under construction) K & N Filters, EGT install, etc.

Hope to become friends with a great community like this.

Thanks,

Jamie Edwards
DTR

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Thanks for the resource and welcome aboard! I think you will like out little tight -nit community!

·
Administrator
20,854 Posts
Hey Jamie ... welcome! Hope you get as much value out of the site as we have the past few months. We'll be sure to check your website out too. Keep us informed B)

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I'll let you know how our testing and races go this weekend. To anybody around the area, the races are in Devils Lake, ND on Sunday.

·
Registered
416 Posts
You'll find this site pretty informative in itself. There are alot of good people on this site(99.9%). Welcome.

·
Registered
827 Posts
welcome jamie,, :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts