Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just venting a little, the winter's are definatly getting worse every year. If i dont get to ride somewhere in this province by the end of january ,I'm getting out of the sport,so if there's no snow by then there will be a camp & an apex for sale cheap :banghead:

·
Registered
614 Posts
You're not alone in your frustration PTRA. I don't understand how it can be colder than a mother-in-law's kiss for a week, then when any precipitation comes into the forecast it rockets up to +10C and rains, then plummets back into the deep freeze when the sky's clear. It was never like this this until all those 4-smokes started running the trails. I blame it all on Yamaha! :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

·
Registered
262 Posts
well i am young sledder and will we ever get over that and get our winters back cause i lov he sport and i wont lots of snow so i can sled and it also brings me work so do u no what in the future ACT 660

·
Registered
276 Posts
I don't know what the future holds. It might seem crazy and maybe I'm going in the wrong direction with this. But it was brought to my attention recently so I have been reading up on it. For the North pole to shift even the little bit that it did, it is still enough to affect climate. If the North pole is tilting towards the sun more than before, then the summers should be warmer than before as well as winters being milder.
Here is just a little write up on it. It isn't much but there is alot more if you want to research and read up on it yourselves. I bought my sled the year this Tsunami hit. It seems like winter isn't happening that much anymore.

NASA Details Earthquake Effects on the Earth

NASA scientists using data from the Indonesian earthquake calculated it affected Earth's rotation, decreased the length of day, slightly changed the planet's shape, and shifted the North Pole by centimeters. The earthquake that created the huge tsunami also changed the Earth's rotation.

Scientists have determined that this major shift in the Earth’s plates changed the planet’s shape – enough to shorten the day by fractions of a second and to shift the North Pole by an inch.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Make that two camps for sale PTRA... and two sleds, trailer, gear, CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!! :banghead:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.