Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to replace my wear bars and I have run the standard stagger wear bar with 4 inch carbide. I think my sled has always handled very good and I am wondering if i should make a switch. the only time I think it handles or pushes in the corner is if I ride on icy trails.

Should I switch to more Carbide? switch to the dual style? Switch to the standard style with more carbide?

Thanks,

Bushwac

·
Registered
2014 Arctic Cat ZR 6000 RR
622 Posts
I tried the Stud Boy Shaper Bars (I forget how much carbidge I have), but I thought they were a great improvement over stock. But if you're happy with what you have, stick with 'em. But the Shaper Bars could be worth a shot.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I run 8'' on my 500, I would say you'd prolly wanna run @ least 6'' on your 600 but it's up to you i can't hardley believe you ran 4'' with no push or any other problems cornering.....just go with what your comfortable with I wouldn't recomend dueleys though.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have only had those stock ones on, I am hoping for some improvement on the icy stuff. I'm probably like a dog on dry food, I don't know any better!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts