Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone... I love my F7... this sled ROCKS. Wish they could bring out an F9... anyway. They only little thing I would improve is the clarity of the speedometer. It needs a STRONGER LED or something. Anybody out there improved his ???
Help me !!

·
Registered
30 Posts
cat is working on a fix as i speak there is no other way to fix this problem some say to change the stator but the stator has nothing to do with it just wait

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
road mine for the first time saterday, the speedo is a little dim
but not so bad you can't read it. but would agree it would be nice if it
was a little brighter. all i can say is man what fricken wild
badass fast S O B the f-7 is........
i feel sorry for ANY BODY THAT DOSEN'T HAVE ONE :D :lol: :rolleyes: B) :p

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You said it Alleycat. Can you imagine what a badass an F8 or F9 would be. Funny thing is... people keep trashing the F7's (even in Quebec), but when you ask these ass____ to give you ONE name of a person with a blown F7 engine... it's always the same story: "I've heard from this guy's neighbor of a friend of my cousin from Sweden that ALL the engine blows on F7's" Hard for a lot of people to admit that F7's are this year's top sled... NOT RX-1's. Jealousy lives on !! Sorry guys... all you have to do, if you want to stop talking thrash is to BUY ONE

·
Registered
280 Posts
Originally posted by scaryscott@Jan 14 2003, 10:42 PM
cat is working on a fix as i speak there is no other way to fix this problem some say to change the stator but the stator has nothing to do with it just wait
Is this a fix that my dealer should take care of ?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Originally posted by f5sweden+Jan 14 2003, 10:17 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-scaryscott
@Jan 14 2003, 10:42 PM
Is this a fix that my dealer should take care of ?[/b]
f5sweden,
Yes, when AC comes up with the fix, then bring it back to your dealer to have it taken care of. -John

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yes I talked to a high man in cat yesterday and there will fix and the dealer will have to perform the recall. Some speedos are brighter than others. I like ski-donts glow in the dark fuel gauge. Nice touch.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts