Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lots of us i see from michigan,ohio,indiana and everywhere else...how kick ass would that be??? the doo guys have the mach z shootout why can't we have a similar event??? lots of great ideas and fine tuners on here....you get em out there and find out what is really working...what does everyone think??

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I think we are going to run the Mach Z shootout and run it in lower Michigan this year so more of us can come out. We want the cats to show as well as the skidoos.

I think gaylord has a sweet lake to run on if we could organize it. Its a fairly central location.

Who would be intrested in smoking some Mach Z's........

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think we are going to run the Mach Z shootout and run it in lower Michigan this year so more of us can come out. We want the cats to show as well as the skidoos.

I think gaylord has a sweet lake to run on if we could organize it. Its a fairly central location.

Who would be intrested in smoking some Mach Z's........[/b]
btp,i just knew you would be the first to reply...correct me if i'm wrong but you were out behind randy's 2 weeks ago??? i could be wrong...could we get together out there and not have the law come down on us??? it is the first place i thought of too...

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
restaurants,gas stations with 110 and bars all right there too....gaylord would be the ticket...

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Yes we had a 1200 out there. That was the coolest spot to run at.....

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Another thing is just because my counterparts run doo doos dont just place me there too......

I like nothing better than beating there azz on those sleds...... They got a huge dose of reality on who the new king is going to be... Its not a doo.....

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Another thing is just because my counterparts run doo doos dont just place me there too......

I like nothing better than beating there azz on those sleds...... They got a huge dose of reality on who the new king is going to be... Its not a doo.....[/b]
i was there with jason and kevin....yes,you are right...a huge dose....i think we should put something together here...it would attract lots of "doo doos" too...

·
Registered
687 Posts
Name the place and time and I will be there!! I can bring my 07 F1000 D&D improved Cat:) My buddy also has a 1010 that runs strong. Should be fun to do some testing and tuning and see what works good. I need to find out the best way to strap my suspension down??

BTP,

I was looking at checking out your shop, are you close to US 27 motorsports, that is where i bought my trailer.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Check on amsnow under"racing forum" There is a place in ITHACA that they are talking about. Maybe a good place to hold grudge racing?

·
Registered
518 Posts
I'm in,Hey Paul talked to Jason like what he has to say.Winter is my slow time so it depends how the cabbage flows.Doo boy's really have some big heads.Going to slow down the testing down here after the big warm up.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Yes I am from the same area as US27 Motorsports.

Both big cats will be running soon...........

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey paul let me know love to get the priceless powered 1000 out to whip speedfreaks :bum:[/b]
we are going to set something up..."stockfreak" left me a message today...i will get back to him tomorrow..good riding right now bro,i will let you know how we fare after the warm up...

·
Registered
220 Posts
we are going to set something up..."stockfreak" left me a message today...i will get back to him tomorrow..good riding right now bro,i will let you know how we fare after the warm up...[/b]
yes parmajon i'm in!!!! and cat1000 and cfirecat7 you think i'm stock freak, :yelrotflmao: well we will see!!!! :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: sounds fun!!!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
hey did you ever buy new skis if so how did they work out???[/b]
dont' need ski's if they are in the air!!!!

:pointlaugh:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts