Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've got boondocker boxes in stock and ready to ship for M7's and C7's! These have been hard to keep in stock so if you want on you better order soon! 715-294-4575

Chris.

·
Registered
64 Posts
are there any other options than boondocker? is there a low price alternative i can use my computer with. I will just make a new map for my aftermarket stuff and leave it alone. I dont feel like i need to ride with a $400 computer all the time. If not why the boondocker, it seems there is at least 1 other product for $200. Any input would help,Thanks guys......and gals.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
As far as I know the boondocker is the only product out there right now that allows you to reduce and or increase fuel at multiple rpm ranges and still allows the ECU to compensate for elevation and temperature. The boondocker changes the base fuel map by a certain amount so as the temp or elevation changes the base map changes and the boondocker settings are just added on top of that so you retain the benefits of an EFI. IMO the best modification I made to my sled was the boondocker because it makes all the other modifications wore at there best.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.