Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First ever for any of us: Sky Skiing in the Month of January in Connecticut! One year ago this weekend Mrs. Craze and I were were riding in Pittsburg NH with Kingdmrdr and JR.

·
Premium Member
4,791 Posts
snowcrazed that is sick :beerchug:[/b]
Ya,I passed up wakeboarding today.I do not own a wet/drysuit otherwise I would have been soaking up the 70 degree weather.I noticed a lot people were enjoying summer activities!There will be a lot those "guess what I did this weekend",around the water coolers monday morning...My F7 is covered with 3 inches of dust and proud host to a family of field mice.....It's allgood in the neighborhood :banghead:

·
Registered
72 Posts
You're a crazy man, but we knew that :)

What did I do today in the 72 degree heat in NJ? I called off the winterizing of our sleds, which were scheduled for this week.

1000 sleds for sale on ebay. Is this a lot?

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Is that an Air Chair? (sorry if I spelled it wrong)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Iggy: My wife and I ride Sky Ski's LE38 foil. Short history: Mike Murphy and Bob Woolley co-own the patent on hydrofoil skiing and created Air Chair together. In the late '90s Mike Murphy spun off in his own direction and started Sky Ski. Because Air Chair was the first it's the defaco name for hydrofoil skiing now, however, most of the innovations have come from Sky Ski. We started with a used Air Chair and are now on our 4th Sky Ski. Click here for the full history of hydrofoil skiing.

olskool53: We've spent a lot of time at Zoar. Got a buddy out there who we ride with from time to time. This weekend we rode on the Connecticut river south of Wethersfield cove which is where we were most of the summer. Now that my wife is flipping like mad she wants to go back to Zoar to basically show off. One thing for sure is you always go harder when someone is looking.

catcando: We were out in our friends Sportster this weekend. His was the easiest to access. Great little boat that tucks away easily in a garage. I don't have a good close-up of his boat but here is a shot of him doing a roll on Lake Zoar 4th of July weekend '06:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.