Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY All, i am going to opologize now for spelling mistakes, i would just like to say sorry to the crossfire guys who been ripping on me. and some how i have been getting in their post ?? but anyways, i have brought this up with some guys at the dealer on saturday, I will be sending a letter to arctic-cat with my dealers name on it for the respect. They are good with cat unlike someother dealers. I will adress these things.

#1 tunnel support issues
#2 should find away to stop making the crossfires bottoming out
#3 hoods are cracking on Crossfire and M-sereies style hood
#4 there has seemed to be unfishined arctic-cat crossfire hoods (NO PAINT UNDER DEACALS)
#5 MELTING ON THE 800cc mountain sleds
THE REST OF THESE MAY NOT CONSERN YOU AT ALL BUT I AM GOING TO PUT THESES IN THERE AS WELL

Cheap plastic on the new F-series and Jag Z1
Cheap suspension set up on the Jag Z1
Reports of Melting plastics on the new F series
Also the plastic for the new f and z should be like the old f-cats
oh yeah new 1000 cc motors blowing up on f and crossfire sereis.

(for being 15 years old, i am very knowledgeable at snowmobiles)

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Had no paint under the center deacal on my 05 M that has a build date of nov 2004 . Hood is cracking, no bent tunnel yet. Had to get holtz to fix my suspention and re-valve my shocks.

Great sport. You could have got a Doo and had the pistons ring lands breaking or find the front cooler is part of the frame........find a turle or stump with that.

Or polaris.........$$$$$

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had no paint under the center deacal on my 05 M that has a build date of nov 2004 . Hood is cracking, no bent tunnel yet. Had to get holtz to fix my suspention and re-valve my shocks.

Great sport. You could have got a Doo and had the pistons ring lands breaking or find the front cooler is part of the frame........find a turle or stump with that.

Or polaris.........$$$$$[/b]
i send this in it too, but my other ? is why are the crossfires having bent tunnel, and the m's arnt, they are the same chassi

·
Registered
64 Posts
i send this in it too, but my other ? is why are the crossfires having bent tunnel, and the m's arnt, they are the same chassi[/b]
They aren't exactly the same chassis but think about it they have taken a mountain sled which spends most of its time in deep powder and now you are taking that same stretched out sled and banging it down trails all day. They just didn't compensate enough for the differences between mountain and trail riding.

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I cant take it anymore.... :face_crash:[/b]
cant take what ?? got a problem post it and ill send it in my letter

·
Registered
2 Posts
They aren't exactly the same chassis but think about it they have taken a mountain sled which spends most of its time in deep powder and now you are taking that same stretched out sled and banging it down trails all day. They just didn't compensate enough for the differences between mountain and trail riding.[/b]
The Crossfire and 141" M are exactly the same chassis.

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cat is going to laugh their asses off then they see that letter. wow a 15 year old trying to tell us wwhat to do we are so scared[/b]
im writting the letter jay the head dealer guy is signing it, i think, there i now way im putting my age on there at all

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey i want to say one more thing, man i did invade the post your crossfire post the one with 8 pages, dont mind that, the 06's fell threw the hole, none left, the 07 is still standing and im hoping for the 08's im trying to contact rob about it so he can delete those comments

·
Registered
987 Posts
cat is going to laugh their asses off then they see that letter. wow a 15 year old trying to tell us wwhat to do we are so scared[/b]
Dont knock the "kid" at least hes writing instead of just bitching. See thats the problem not enough people are willing to follow through. United we stand - divided we fall ---- now for the big -"BUT"- , you do have to pick your stands CATBOY09 and ALL of your issues arent quite up to snuff.

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dont knock the "kid" at least hes writing instead of just bitching. See thats the problem not enough people are willing to follow through. United we stand - divided we fall ---- oh how true.[/b]
about time somebody says something good, yeah stop biching about it, nobody has enough balls to do so

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thread title "WE GOT ISSUES"

Sorry CatBOY but I think you have issues.[/b]
the reason why i said we is because we have issues with cat. and if you dont, i know ya do

·
Premium Member
31,899 Posts
then they will ask you if you own a crossfire. your respsonse nope then their response let the people who actually forked the money out for one to complain. after you done writing that letter write one to the gas people and say that you demand that gas go down in price.

either that or they are reading this topic and are laughing that you dont have the balls to sign the letter yourself.

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No need to tell the kid he's not up to your high standards. Leave him alone unless you're serious about his topic. You might consider being nice and helping the kid even.[/b]
that is a big burn to all of you, ouch :wut60:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts