Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1016 and counting..............................................
Keep it going guys and gals

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
485 Posts
:lol: let the people be heard, together we are an invincible force ! Hell my grand mother even digs this site !

·
Registered
100 Posts
This forum has been and will be the ultimate resource for me and many, many others that have found it. I'd never have known of any of the problems (or even praises) if i'd never run across this site. There's nothing better than having a bunch of people sharing the same passion and at the same time looking out for others. It says great things about people in general, and even better about the ones that are involved in this great sport. Opinions are like (you know what), and it's great that we all have 'em! Thanks a million, and keep up the great work!!!

Shainsaw

·
Registered
629 Posts
The information and the passion sharing on this site makes it great, but what makes it the most awesome site on the internet is...... drum rolll......

the lack of bashing
the lack of ill personal jabs at one and another
and Robs' and everyone elses dedication to make this the most awesome site on the big WWW :D :D :D

and only we can keep it this way

·
Registered
100 Posts
Originally posted by Earl McCreary@Dec 10 2002, 05:15 PM
The information and the passion sharing on this site makes it great, but what makes it the most awesome site on the internet is...... drum rolll......

the lack of bashing
the lack of ill personal jabs at one and another
and Robs' and everyone elses dedication to make this the most awesome site on the big WWW :D :D :D

and only we can keep it this way
I can't agree more!! Well said.

Shainsaw B)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts