Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year will be my first time ever going to this event. For the guys that have swapped there before do they let you stay overnight on your swap spot? what is the food situation like (we usually just buy food from food trucks/vendors at the bigger events)? Anything else that you guys think of that might be useful info for this show please share.

·
The Meat Man
15,700 Posts
This year will be my first time ever going to this event. For the guys that have swapped there before do they let you stay overnight on your swap spot? what is the food situation like (we usually just buy food from food trucks/vendors at the bigger events)? Anything else that you guys think of that might be useful info for this show please share.
When is it please? :bc:

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have seen people with campers in the swap so probably allowed. I would contact the trail mates for sure though. A couple of the local rotary clubs have food stands and usually a food truck. The vendor area is usually just local powersports vendors. Few clothing few dealer. They actually have a pretty descent swap though smaller. Very little junk. They have atv and mini tractor pulls also going on. Parking is free and admission is cheap so not the worst way to spend a Saturday.

·
Registered
2018 XCR Switchback 800
1,398 Posts
For the size of this swap, I think it is one of the best. And as mentioned, very little junk - one of my favorites to attend over the years.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Be aware that most of the swap activity is on Saturday. Sometimes it is pretty quiet on Sunday. Agree about it being a decent event, much easier to deal with than Haydays if you want to sell stuff. I always did pretty well selling stuff there.

·
Registered
23 Posts
You absolutely can camp at your swap spot. It also costs a fraction of Haydays. The food supply is there, but limited to Haydays though. The local clubs running the food stands really appreciate the support but it's a good idea to bring some extra snacks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts