Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any one run a water temp guage on there sled i want to put one on my tcat was thinking of using a mechanical autometer guage in place of the factory temp sender i now it will not have a light but i dont run at night. also i have seen some t cats have a factory arctic cat temp guage were do you get one of those thanks

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
does any one run a water temp guage on there sled i want to put one on my tcat was thinking of using a mechanical autometer guage in place of the factory temp sender i now it will not have a light but i dont run at night. also i have seen some t cats have a factory arctic cat temp guage were do you get one of those thanks[/b]
Your dealer should be able to get you the AC guage kit providing it's not obsolite now. Otherwise try EBAY.

·
Registered
81 Posts
i bought a cyberdyne digital gauge and sender from jc whitney. good quality and about $50. i had to keep the temp sensor in (efi) but instead tapped the water manifold. this gauge reads "lo" until it reached about 74 degrees then begins to climb. it has a adjustable warning indicator that flashes temp at pre-determined temp, i set mine at 180degrees (lowest it will go). It is very visable in the day and looks very good. i am very pleased with it
just an idea

·
Registered
250 Posts
I have a 2 1/16 mechincal black face auto meter on my 2001 T CAT mounted it right under my gas gage looks stock, tapped a pipe thread hole right next to the factory temp sending unit on the water block and now I have a dummy light and a gage and yes the light will work just wire it in to any yellow and brown wire.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts