Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26IGwsuXxpY#

Yes putting the word out. Looking for this ass clown. I am sure there is more oil and fuel dumped into our lake in the summer but what was he thinking? No brain bucket.....I guess there is not much to protect.

Yes the Feds are looking for this man if you know him please call the local OPP.

Don.

·
Registered
20 Posts
he had a lot f confidence in that fusion thinking it would skim at 2mph. funny watching him keep trying to hit the throttle when it was under. that makes snowmobilers look good between that and his loud can i cant imagine why people dont like sledders

·
Registered
345 Posts
well the bonus to that video was it was a polaris that sunk to the bottom of that spot so...... :yelrotflmao: :fishing:

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow-what a freakin moron! Don-just out of curiousity, how deep is that part of the lake?[/b]

That area is about 2 miles north of me and were 14mile up the lake. It is a spot called sand narrows there is a sand bar that the other sleds are sitting on and where the camera man was standing. This is why he could just walk out of the water. Where he went down about 9-14 feet deep. That is the sweat spot for picking up pickerel right at dusk with leaches. Limit with light action in under an hour.

They had three days to get the sled out on our lake. A guy died at three mile narrows two years ago on our lake. We have 2-5 sleds a year going in on our lake every year. The camping association pay to make portages around these areas that don't freeze. Yes they are slower but you will not die using them. Three mile narrows and the window the water is moving very fast and the ice can be 24-30"s thick and you have no hope in hell getting back on it with out picks and even then you may get sucked under the ice from the current.

Where this sled went down if he didn't get it out before it got mild the sled is gone never to be seen till spring. Every day after the three he will be charged for the time spend polluting our lake.

Don.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Somebody posted on utube that they got the sled out the same day and were riding it. No proof of that, but just thought I'd post what I saw posted below the video in the commentary section after viewing the video.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts