Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some new weather websites to look at. What does evryone use?

·
Registered
344 Posts
johndee

wunderground

weather channel

out weather

just a few i use when i check one i check them all. i won't drive 4-8 hours for nothing. plus i count on people on here to really help me out and give me honest info from a real person.to me this forum is the best for info. lots of people on here help ya. :div20:

THINK SNOW

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

:linemup: :celebrating:

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
weatherunderground seems to hit pretty close up here.I compare 7&4,9&10, and weatherunderground daily,year round, and 7&4 and underground win hands down.You can get TV 7&4 online too.Weather channel is a joke.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I really like intellicast.com . Though right now I dont like any of them.[/b]
Found Intellicast on John Dee's site. Give's you great up to date radar.

Click here for instant snow tracking.

You can also click on your area for a forecast and closer look at local radar.

Weather channel is good at nothing except showing current conditions. And then sometimes they even get that wrong.

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
I am looking for some new weather websites to look at. What does evryone use?[/b]

We use http://www.nws.noaa.gov You can get text versions, RADAR Loops that show you direction of the snow bands etc..., Infared and reflectivity Satellite imagery..... Gives you lots of tools to do your own forcast....

I look out west and north of michigan to see whats coming at us for moisture and wind patterns... After awhile you can be better than some forecasters....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts