Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm picking up an '04' warrior with less than 1000 miles. Can someone give me the link from the forums for setting up the rear suspension? I'm 185lbs

Thanks...Bill

·
Registered
491 Posts
Jack up the front so your skis are in the air. Loosen front shock springs until they are just tight enough that they won't rattle.

Some people say pull the limiter strap up a little and loosen up the preload on the front tunnel shock, but I found this to make steering WAY too heavy. I would leave it stock there.

Set FRA in the middle setting for your weight and set the rear shock preload so you get 50/50 top/bottom spacing on the transfer rods when you sit on the sled with gear on. OR 60/40 top/bottom spacing for more aggressive riding.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I followed most of that post..except

"Jack up the front so your skis are in the air"

How ? My new Warrior is still on the trailer & i really haven't looked at close. Busy like mad trying to get house redone before snow. :doh:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Originally posted by bonzi88@Oct 29 2005, 02:27 AM
I followed most of that post..except

"Jack up the front so your skis are in the air"

How ?  My new Warrior is still on the trailer & i really haven't looked at close. Busy like mad trying to get house redone before snow.  :doh:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=964582
[/quote]

I have a small "automotive" floor jack I use to lift the front end in the air just enough to get the skis off the ground.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts