Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this weekend i took a few rides on the 600, and the temperature was around 32 degrees. saturday it rained, and got a little frozen, then the next day temps were around 40. on this day the cat was running really boggy, do these cats with efi run crappy during warm weather, or is there something else i am overlooking? on a side note, there wasnt much loose snow on the ground, so there wasnt much getting thrown on the coolers.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh and another thing, when it was running like this, the sled fell on its face when i puched it off bottom, it would barely lift the skis off the ground like usual when i punched it in mid range...

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
this weekend i took a few rides on the 600, and the temperature was around 32 degrees. saturday it rained, and got a little frozen, then the next day temps were around 40. on this day the cat was running really boggy, do these cats with efi run crappy during warm weather, or is there something else i am overlooking? on a side note, there wasnt much loose snow on the ground, so there wasnt much getting thrown on the coolers.[/b]

Are you sure you have an efi????

They basically run exactly the same all the time!! If they didn't we would all still have carbs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.