Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking through my pics of riding last year and i noticed that i only rode twice in the beginning of Jan. and at the end of Jan. Locally for me. All riding was in Woodford state park and it was just ok to good most times. Never great. Many MET's are talking about changes around the middle or the month. Some think sooner. http://dtwxrisk.blogspot.com And another one is http://www.easternuswx.com/bb/index.php?showforum=15. I dont even look at Accuweather, or weather channel that often anymore. I think we are going to see a big change and hopefully sooner than later. I have my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I want to ride as bad as anyone else and im trying to stay positive. Its hard as hell though. Here is a pic from last year. BTW look at the date. It was 40* or more that day and riding was pretty good. Very busy though. Hopefully we are getting this warm out of the way now and in a week or 2 the cold will be here to stay.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Personally I believe in that old saying "a watched pot never boils".. Its actually the fact that everyone keeps going outside looking for snow that is causing our no snow conflict.
A quick suggestion, if everyone would spend the entire day today ignoring the weather - just pretend it doesnt matter and you really dont care.. THEN it WILL snow like crazy!!!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Personally I believe in that old saying "a watched pot never boils".. Its actually the fact that everyone keeps going outside looking for snow that is causing our no snow conflict.
A quick suggestion, if everyone would spend the entire day today ignoring the weather - just pretend it doesnt matter and you really dont care.. THEN it WILL snow like crazy!!![/b]
Ya Ripper
I thought about that theory for years. I used to do it with a snow shovel. If i would put it away it would snow. So now i don't ever get my snow shovel out anymore. I think it stopped working for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts