Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, my buddy has a 2001 ZR600 and he thinks its too plain looking. He wants to get the center hood sticker off of a 2002 ZR (the one with the ZR in the center and flames coming off of it at angles). where would be the best place to get that? Im sure a Cat dealer could get one, but they would probably charge $10 for a dang sticker too. Thanks

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
10 bucks is nothing. by the time you ordered it somewhere else and got it shipped it would probably be more then that...your friend shouldnt be snowmobiling if he cant afford 10 dollers shit thats only a 1/3 tank of gas

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha, hes cheap. shit, i spent $15 for a SLEDNECKS sticker that isnt too much bigger than that ZR sticker. thanks

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
10 bucks is nothing. by the time you ordered it somewhere else and got it shipped it would probably be more then that...your friend shouldnt be snowmobiling if he cant afford 10 dollers shit thats only a 1/3 tank of gas[/b]
you dont gotta be a dick about it. maybe he wants it cheap so he can go get that 1/3 tank of gas. if you cant answer the question and have something positive to say just be nice and move on down to the next thread.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
chill out buddy, you seemed to have taken that the wrong way, i wasnt being a dick about it i was being sacastic about the ten dollers. dont get your panties in a bunch!

·
Registered
11,320 Posts
I don't think 10-15 bucks is all that bad for the proper sticker from cat, I paid 20$ from a sign shop for a look alike and it just doesn't have the same quailty.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts