Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Do you have a 1 in. track that you are interested in swapping with or are you looking to have one of each?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would like to have 1 of each I would really like to long track it I can get the 144 or 151 kit for $275 dollers and 144" or 151" 1-1/2 lug for $429 But it sounds like once you change it you can't go back to 128"

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Got ya. I am looking to grab a 1in. track for faster speeds but would like to use my 1 3/8 track as a barganing tool.

All these performance acc. have placed me in a budget freeze.

If anyone is interested in swapping, I cannot do it until my sled gets back from the dealer. Dead Motor.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where do you live a have a buddie that wants to trade his 1" for 1-3/8 He has zero miles on his sled just bought it sat.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hey im interested in swaping my 1 inch track for the snow pro track firechicken need it for the deep powder this year.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I live in Macomb, MI.

P.S. Just remembered I bought studs also.

I have 153 Woody's 1.450 studs to go with if interested. I will contact my dealer tomorrow and discuss return policies if no-one is int?

green-patriot....I'll put out a post and direct it too you when I get the sled back.

PS. my 1 3/8 in. track has approx. 100 miles on it and still looks new.

·
Registered
899 Posts
spotted sp track on ebay 200 bucks lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Fire Chicken,

I have a one inch track with about 200 miles on it that I would like to trade for a 1 3/8 inch track. I have 96 studboy 1.080 powerpoints with powerlpate backers that are installed with zero miles on them(I put them in this morning) I also have 24 extra studs and backers. I live in Beulah Mi which isnt far from traverse city. Please let me know.
R.J.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts