1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Price
??
I need a clutch for my '03 700 classic touring. Wide Rollers
Spring and weights not required but I'll take them if they're already there.

Let me know if you can help me out! Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bit expensive, but that clutch will last forever..
Where about are you in Canada?
I emailed them to verify that it is a complete unit and that the electric start gear will bold up. I don't know much about this stuff unfortunately.
I'm located in Sudbury, Ontario

·
Super Moderator
37,162 Posts
It's electric start? Hmmm ok, I don't have 1 with e-start, otherwise I have a brand new takeoff but no e-start.

·
Registered
2012 Pro R Switchback
4,008 Posts
I need a clutch for my '03 700 classic touring. Wide Rollers
Spring and weights not required but I'll take them if they're already there.

Let me know if you can help me out! Thanks
as i mentioned before, any 600/700/800 from 00-05" will work as they all have a 30mm taper. Wide or narrow rollers doesn't make a difference. There has GOT to be a good take off somewhere on Sudbury Kijiji

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
as i mentioned before, any 600/700/800 from 00-05" will work as they all have a 30mm taper. Wide or narrow rollers doesn't make a difference. There has GOT to be a good take off somewhere on Sudbury Kijiji
Roller width doesn't matter? what's the difference? I've found some but they were narrow.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's electric start? Hmmm ok, I don't have 1 with e-start, otherwise I have a brand new takeoff but no e-start.
Assuming I could just do a 'electric start delete', how much do you want for the clutch?
I just went out and started it for the first time this year, fires right up no problem with the cord. I could live with that.

·
Super Moderator
37,162 Posts
Assuming I could just do a 'electric start delete', how much do you want for the clutch?
I just went out and started it for the first time this year, fires right up no problem with the cord. I could live with that.
How would I get it to you?

·
Super Moderator
37,162 Posts
What's kinda crazy is all the dealers on-line I've looked at shows that those clutches have been discontinued or N/A. Wonder what guys are supposed to do if they need a whole new clutch?

·
Super Moderator
37,162 Posts
Quote me shipping. I assume you're in the US? Not really a rush so USPS would be fine. Or a fedex
I have no way to quote shipping? Nearest Post Office is 25 miles away and as soon as you mention Canada they want all kinds of crazy info.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts