wanted 7in. pro x chrome windshield

915 views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  nickels 
#1 ·
looking fo 7in. chrome windshield

[attachment=96757:attachment]

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I cut one down once too, works great. This way you can leave another inch or two for extra wind protection and it still looks good. I think I cut an 11" shield down to about 9". Looked great.

I found tin snips work the best for cutting. Take your time and mark it out first.

#11 ·
have been looking into the ones you have shown me. thanks for the info sofar. another question, i think i want to put a polaris sticker on the windsheid if i get one. what is the best way of going about do this. should i have it custom made at a grahpics shop or can i just order one from someone.

#13 ·
Originally posted by msleder@Sep 29 2005, 09:34 PM
have been looking into the ones you have shown me.  thanks for the info sofar.  another question,  i think i want to put a polaris sticker on the windsheid if i get one.  what is the best way of going about do this.  should i have it custom made at a grahpics shop or can i just order one from someone.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=900393
[/quote]
You can order a polaris sticker from anywhere that sells them. No need to special order one imo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.