Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was wondering if trails are open in Pembroke now - or will - based off of the weather we are getting. I would prefer the hour long trek vs the 3 hour trek to Haliburton. So if there is anyone familiar with Pembroke conditions please let me know!

thx.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Even if we get a foot and a half of snow - there is no way the trails will be open this weekend. I was in Muskoka on Saturday and everything is soaking wet and there is water everywhere. The clubs will need time to pack trails and we need LOTS of cold weather before groomers will be able to cross swamps.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Trust me guys there is nothing in the pembroke area open I live in Cobden and drive to Chalk River every day so I see a good range of the upper valley and besides that I have a new sled in the garage if there was some where within 500 miles to ride I would be there, also talked to a buddy that drives a groomer in Kapuscasing they are grooming today but the trails are not open yet and called another buddy in Sudbury today and we have more snow than they do [4 inches] sorry for the bad news I will post as soon as we can get out up hear in the valley

1 - 5 of 5 Posts