Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to pick one up, a buddy is buying my 03 rev, and... I wanna buy the new one, so I can work on it before the snow flies. Lookin around southern maine, but, if it's the right sled, I'm willin to travel a little ways!

·
Registered
794 Posts
Originally posted by Manch Vegas@Oct 19 2005, 03:35 PM
I'm looking to pick one up, a buddy is buying my 03 rev, and... I wanna buy the new one, so I can work on it before the snow flies.  Lookin around southern maine, but, if it's the right sled, I'm willin to travel a little ways!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=940881
[/quote]

I know of an 05 800 powertek gade with 907 miles on it for sale

email me [email protected]

·
Registered
91 Posts
Originally posted by Manch Vegas@Oct 19 2005, 03:35 PM
I'm looking to pick one up, a buddy is buying my 03 rev, and... I wanna buy the new one, so I can work on it before the snow flies.  Lookin around southern maine, but, if it's the right sled, I'm willin to travel a little ways!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=940881
[/quote]

I may sell mine. It is a 05 with 2300 miles.

I am looking for a 06 800X Gade or a 1000X Gade. If I find one, my sled will be for sale.

What are you thinking $$ ?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, is it the sdi? I couldn't really tell by the pics. Um.... I was hopin to pick one up between 6000-6500.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's definitely a nice sled, does it have any extras?? Are you looking for a brand new gade? Cuz, I think the dealership my company just finished building has a mach z x-package. It's Freedom cycle, in Concord, NH.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Originally posted by Manch Vegas@Oct 30 2005, 01:22 PM
It's definitely a nice sled, does it have any extras??  Are you looking for a brand new gade?  Cuz, I think the dealership my company just finished building has a mach z x-package.  It's Freedom cycle, in Concord, NH.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=967069
[/quote]
Pretty much stock with the exception of the studs (108) and the skid plate. I think I will be keeping the caddy tank and the bag.

Yes, I am looking for a new sled. Do you know if that MACHZ X 1000 is a Renegade or a short track?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm not positive on the short or long track. But, look up the # for freedom cycle in concord NH. Ask for Andy (the manager) and tell him Jonathan from liberty Electric reffered you, an... he'll get you all the info you need. He pretty much knows every sled that they have in stock! I seem to remember that it might be a gade cuz, I think it had the mountain strap on the bars. But, again, I'm not 100% on that!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts