Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
I am going to paint one for mine too. Just haven't had the time. I say make a statement, go with the yellow!! B)

·
Registered
720 Posts
I like the black too.

dave cat 7- Did that $35 include the shipping and did the piece have the decals on it as well??

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was thinking yellow also. With the yellow belly pan it will look sharp.

I was kinda hoping cat would acctually have differnt colored inductions in the ac catolog.

O well paint is cool to.

Any ope know what the cost of the nose pice and decals are.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I'm going a different route. I'm purchasing a chrome sticker to cover the whole intake. I think that will look sharp with the windshield and what not. I'm having trouble deciding what decals to put on it after though!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I like the black.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I like the black as well. I turned my black F7 into a 03 Sno Pro racer replica. The only major difference is my F7 is black with the green Air force induction and green center bumper and skid piece. Different graphics, changed yellow front springs to green, green skis and saddles, green chrome windshield, green screen kit, green slides, and green snowflap. I will post pictures of it, soon.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just checked down at the dealer and I get getone with no decals for 37.50. And the decals were like 30 bucks.

Did anyone get a new cover and want to sell there old one. It dont matter if its scratched I`ll paint it anyway.

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
a friend of mine painted his yellow an a red w/team graphics. I think the black looks better on yours.

·
Registered
827 Posts
i like the black better,

·
Registered
119 Posts
black looks good- i was actually thinking about this a couple days ago when i watched the sno-cross on tv. and i was even thinking about how the black would look and now i know :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts