Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have played with boost control module with very little increase in horse power I also have two boost guages and egt plus afr gauges
you must read the boost pressure from behind the thorttle body there you will see true boost pressure
all I ever gained was 8 hp more So for everone that wants MORE power its simple contact JayJay thru this site or contact them at
wickedracinparts he set me up with a new trubo ,aftercooler and oil cooler and everything that goes with it I have to say that every part fit
awsome just remove to old and bolt on some ponies to the tune of 200 Hp with about 140 flps torque now this baby ROCKS
I have dealt with many manufactures over the years and for sure JayJay has treated me the Best and really knows what he is talking about
So if need power contact them
So I say again thanks to the boys at wickedracinparts and have a merry xmas and happy new year

Let'er Buck

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I call and spoke to thte guys at wicked racing, and Tom told me that he isn't doing kits anymore??? He said that I would have to source all of the parts my self, get the exhaust made myself and all the piping, he said that he would supply the Manifold,intercooler and ECU reprogramming.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.