Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Electric start rocks...especially after a long day in the mountains banging through 4-5 ft of snow. Always envious of my buddies that have it!
Hard to believe how many narrow minded people that are out there...just cause you don't like E start, I guess no one else should. Alot of guys out there aren't getting any younger plus alot have old injuries (wrists, elbows, dislocated shoulders ect).

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
Electric start rocks...especially after a long day in the mountains banging through 4-5 ft of snow. Always envious of my buddies that have it!
Hard to believe how many narrow minded people that are out there...just cause you don't like E start, I guess no one else should. Alot of guys out there aren't getting any younger plus alot have old injuries (wrists, elbows, dislocated shoulders ect).
R U 70? LOL

Not narrow minded and we all have computers so we don't mind E anything. It just seems to be much ado about nothing...

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm happy it is at least an option this year. My dad who turns 65 this year is riding a X-fire 800 sno pro same as me. He loves Cat's but when his brothers are all riding Doo's with electric start and he's out there pulling on the rope, he questions his brand choice. It would be nice to see more factory direct options with these sleds kinda like vehicles but I'm guessing the costs would too much for Cat to offset. Oh well we are all pumped about these new sleds and I will be spring ordering one once I figure out 800 or turbo?

·
Registered
14 Posts
R U 70? LOL

Not narrow minded and we all have computers so we don't mind E anything. It just seems to be much ado about nothing...
Nooo about half of that:grinning:. Just too many "when it doubt pin it" actions that have added to my injury list.:acride:

21 - 27 of 27 Posts