Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a wallet in the trail today just outside White Lake state park. If someone here lost one please pm me.

Thanks Don.

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
I lost half a pack of smokes somewhere between hill and franklin,Made me grouchy for a while till I got to a store.

Good on you for trying to return it,lotsa people wouldn't.

·
Premium Member
9,814 Posts
Odd... i lost my wallet today just outside White Lake state park.

·
Registered
499 Posts
The wallet has the owners info but no phone #. It will be returned.[/b]
Last time up to twin I found a wallet at a trail junction on 11. luck would have it, I ran into the guy heading the opposite direction a couple junctions up. Good thing he kept his reg. in the wallet.

·
Registered
709 Posts
A few years back, I was riding with KilleBee and some hikers found his wallet, called him and returned it with all the cash $100 plus. He told them they could have the cash, but they refused. Anyways he did send them a gift cert. to a restaurant.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I found one years back on the trail in Colebrook. I checked the ID and continued rideing. Luck would have it that a mile up the trail
I saw a very Concerned guy digging through his pockets. I asked him his name and to his surprise , handed him his wallet.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I found a phone # for his wife's cell phone & was able to track the guy down. He lost it one day last week. I'm going to ship the wallet & all it's contents out to him .

·
Premium Member
6,134 Posts
we lost one last year in maine, never got it returned, 500 bucks cash and tons of cards, numbers ect no one turned it in. wish some one like you found it, even if it was missing the cash

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
I found one years back on the trail in Colebrook. I checked the ID and continued rideing. Luck would have it that a mile up the trail
I saw a very Concerned guy digging through his pockets. I asked him his name and to his surprise , handed him his wallet.[/b]
That dude was just saved by a nice guy who happened to be smart enough to stop and pick up the wallet. Good job Bill. I believe in carma so if I ever find a wallet, you better believe he or she will be tracked down....

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
That dude was just saved by a nice guy who happened to be smart enough to stop and pick up the wallet. Good job Bill. I believe in carma so if I ever find a wallet, you better believe he or she will be tracked down....[/b]
x10

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I found a money clip one year at a little league game about 6 years ago $375.... Went to the concession stand where they had a loud speaker and made the announcement. Was hoping someone would come forward and tell me how much they lost... A few hours and the end of the game went by and still no one. I figured, what the hell and gave it to the league. Would feel guilty if I used it for personal use.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I found a phone # for his wife's cell phone & was able to track the guy down. He lost it one day last week. I'm going to ship the wallet & all it's contents out to him .[/b]
Are you sure that was his wife??? LOL

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
happened to me last year, i was lucky enough to have my friends run it over and then go back and pick it up just as the groomer was heading up the trail.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts