Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we were wondering if walla walla washington is a good place to relocate? how far is the riding from here? how many months out of the year can you ride? what about cost of living compared to maine? if it isnt what is a good town around that area?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Yea i live in prosser and we usually head up towards the cascades. but that will be a long ways for you so you would have to go to the Blues. We usually start snowmobiling on or after thanksgiving and it usually ends in march

·
Registered
407 Posts
Walla Walla AKA the walls. Large state prision there. Lots of farming there also. As far as a good town to relocate too I would say one would have good reason. As far as snow you are not far from the Blue mountains (1 hour) tops. We travel now and then to Toll Gate and there you will find awesome snow. The season can last as long as three months with the good snow. You are also about 4 hours from the Cascade range and that is where we do most of our riding. Being deep snow junkies the Cascades serve us well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
yah i live in Walla Walla. I dont ride much up by bluewood (1 hour) but theres some good riding up there. Tollgate is about an hour away as well and thats where i ride most. the season starts around dec 1st legally, but ive done lotsa riding b4 that most years. you will be pushing it if you keep riding much past the end of march. last year there was still about 3 or 4 feet when the trails were opened to the big rigs. But they keep the trails in real nice condition up at tollgate, but not a lotta real steep stuff. google the "tamerack inn" and you will find some more info on tollgate. But there is a lot of riders up there on the weekends

1 - 4 of 4 Posts