Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$750. 2019-2020 Polaris Axys. PM for more details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are stock measurements. I have them wrapped and boxed.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These were ordered straight from Walker, not OEM takeoffs. High/low compression. I had them built for aggressive trail. This was pre ‘20 XCR/velocity builds. You just need to use the springs off the standard walkers. I had these on my 2019 Indy 850. They are awesome. Im ordering a VR1 the only reason im selling.

·
Registered
98 Posts
what did you not like about the stock indy shocks? i have a spring check with needles i think , just curious if it is worth the upgrade. where are you located?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes they are a substantial difference over stock if setup properly. The stock walkers are ok, if you want to settle for average OEM shocks. I effectively built a custom XCR in 2019 before they released the factory indy XCR in ‘20. Im located in Pennsylvania.

From Polaris Race Team:
The biggest improvement on these shocks over the standard WEs is the position of the piggyback resevoir. Mounted much lower on the shock body, the resevoir is now below the full travel of the shock piston. This allows the shock to have two very different performance ranges; plush for the first bit of travel to be compliant in the small chatter bumps but stiff once the piston has travelled past the resevoir orifice. Imagine a shock that can be set up soft for comfort and ease of powder carving but still has the ability to absorb the big hit from that drop you just pounded without bottoming

1 - 15 of 15 Posts