Hardcore Sledder banner
341 - 360 of 378 Posts
I hope we get a lot. I would like to ride from my house vs trailering up to tughill. How is your son liking his sled?
Yeah we trailered up Wednesday but the riding by us is actually much better. He likes it a lot after we changed the front track shock and spring out, it’s really soft stock. It’s running great feels crisper than my 21. Got a few hundred miles on it already everything is working perfectly.

Went on our first ride of the season. Nice little 85 mile cruise. Love the sled. Had to make a couple adjustments in the suspension but I’m impressed with that little 650 even if it’s in break in mode. Can’t wait to see what it’s like when it’s broken in.

My wife and I both have 650 129" and absolutely love them except for the seats and mirrors. Found a fix for the mirrors (guy makes them for the Matryx handlebars on ebay) but no aftermarket replacements for the seat yet. If someone would make a softer aftermarket seat they could make some serious coin.

My wife and I both have 650 129" and absolutely love them except for the seats and mirrors. Found a fix for the mirrors (guy makes them for the Matryx handlebars on ebay) but no aftermarket replacements for the seat yet. If someone would make a softer aftermarket seat they could make some serious coin.
I have the 137. My brother in law and I have seats that have a little cushion to them but my father in law’s seat is stiff as a board

Dealer told my wife a heated seat would be a bit softer. Who knows, possible or they want $$'s in accessories. Ask your dealer if you can demo a heated seat or at least sit on one and compare side by side.

I have the 137. My brother in law and I have seats that have a little cushion to them but my father in law’s seat is stiff as a board
Are all 3 sleds the same year and model? And congrats on your new VR1.

I am trying to figure out these softer seats. My 22 XCR is much better than my 21 Launch. I'd like to order one for tge 21 but don't want to end up with the same thing.

341 - 360 of 378 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.