• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I CHECKED REFUND IS DUE ABOVE

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Point is, Jester previously offered to waive the shipping as long he got back his money for the pipe. :banghead:

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so far 7/8 favor some type of refund... Maybe this will be a wake up to swallow your pride & make this right. People will respect you more if even after all the hassle you refund the fellow snowmobiler his funds.... right is right. Do not be a crook, for what goes around..comes around..

·
Premium Member
5,672 Posts
Thaks for the help folks!

Some people just don't get it.

I have done all I can to make it easy for this guy and I think the problem is that his Fat azz was paid for with the dough! No money to give i guess. You watch he will sell the fatt azz and miraculously find the money!

Jester

·
Registered
423 Posts
One thing in order to have a DEAL there has to be a "MEETING OF THE MINDS". Meaning that BOTH the SELLER AND BUYER have to be on the same page about whats going on. In a Dispute there are always TWO stories, with lots of finger pointing and Blame.
As in almost all case there are Errors/Mistakes done by BOTH parties, and both Claim losses and Damages.

After hearing both sides, along with Extra testimony in this CASE: it all goes back to the begining....... there was NO "Meeting of the Minds" therefore there is "NO DEAL"!!!!
The BEST way to Resolve this... Is to place the Parties in the same position where they were in BEFORE the "DEAL".
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Resolution:
_________
As for the BUYER, named : Jester : The pipe was NOT damaged, But enhanced to fit more years, and should be returned to the SELLER, shipped with tracking and insurance, after Paypal account is credited
-------------------
As for the BUYER, named : catman: The pipe should be returned to the SELLER, shipped with tracking and iinsurance, after Paypal account is credited.
-------------------
As for the SELLER, named tcatman1 : Refund all Monies INCLUDING Half of all shipping costs BOTH to BUYER, named Jester, and BUYER, named catmam. Payment of Refund shall be Credit to BUYERS Paypal account by Cridit Card if possible.

IMHO
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One thing in order to have a DEAL there has to be a "MEETING OF THE MINDS". Meaning that BOTH the SELLER AND BUYER have to be on the same page about whats going on. In a Dispute there are always TWO stories, with lots of finger pointing and Blame.
As in almost all case there are Errors/Mistakes done by BOTH parties, and both Claim losses and Damages.

After hearing both sides, along with Extra testimony in this CASE: it all goes back to the begining....... there was NO "Meeting of the Minds" therefore there is "NO DEAL"!!!!
The BEST way to Resolve this... Is to place the Parties in the same position where they were in BEFORE the "DEAL".
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Resolution:
_________
As for the BUYER, named : Jester : The pipe was NOT damaged, But enhanced to fit more years, and should be returned to the SELLER, shipped with tracking and insurance, after Paypal account is credited
-------------------
As for the BUYER, named : catman: The pipe should be returned to the SELLER, shipped with tracking and iinsurance, after Paypal account is credited.
-------------------
As for the SELLER, named tcatman1 : Refund all Monies INCLUDING Half of all shipping costs BOTH to BUYER, named Jester, and BUYER, named catmam. Payment of Refund shall be Credit to BUYERS Paypal account by Cridit Card if possible.

IMHO
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very well said. Now if both parties agree should be a resolved deal. A jury of peers have spoken....

·
Registered
111 Posts
This fight sounds like an episode from the fu*&&n opra winfrey show. haha you guys are acting like 80 year old women with nothin to do because the shuffle board court was rained out. Just kidding, dont send me any hate mail

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.