Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody ever have a problem with not enough volts going to the injecters, i have 2 volts going to the injectors and i checked my other sled and it was 20 volts, the sled runs fine but i cant get the Boondocker to work i tried replacing the ecu and stator still only 2 volts the sled is a 03 f7, i know the boondocker works i tried it on another sled, thanks for the help

·
Registered
843 Posts
???? :dunno: I am unsure. Sounds like there may be an electrical problem between the box & the injector. I also have the 03....no problems here.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've seen this happen a few times where the sled runs, but not with the box and the voltage is very low. Your sled's harness is not grounded - this is why you see 2 volts (the voltage is still there but it's AC) which still allows the injectors to work. Look on your sled for the brown ground wire with the eyelet and make sure it's not broken and that it's grounded to the chassis. This will fix your problem.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i checked the ground and it seemed fine, the sled also has solid motor mounts i dont know if that does anything, i also had a problem with the valves not opening on the same sled i fixed that by putting ski doo valves on the sled and buying a box that goes into the servo conector that keep it from going into limp mode, i bought that from supreme tool, thanks any help would be great

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
Originally posted by efiguy@Sep 23 2005, 01:07 PM
I've seen this happen a few times where the sled runs, but not with the box and the voltage is very low.  Your sled's harness is not grounded - this is why you see 2 volts (the voltage is still there but it's AC) which still allows the injectors to work.  Look on your sled for the brown ground wire with the eyelet and make sure it's not broken and that it's grounded to the chassis.  This will fix your problem.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=888732
[/quote]

I agree with him^^^ I have seen the power valve problem and other glitchs fixed by simply re-doing the ground wire. Kinda sucks you had to buy another stator and it didnt help. Those are pretty expensive but seem to be in demand so you should be able to sell it easy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts