Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if i get a 2002 viper can i put a 1.375 track on it or a 1.5 with out doing any mods...i cant stand my rev,the thing always has problems and if you put the benderacing silencer on a viper will i get caught by the cops

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Originally posted by mxzxkid600@Sep 2 2005, 01:39 PM
if i get a 2002 viper can i put a 1.375 track on it or a 1.5 with out doing any mods...i cant stand my rev,the thing always has problems and if you put the benderacing silencer on a viper will i get caught by the cops
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=858612
[/quote]
You can put a 1.375 track on it but without studs , the 1.5 you may have to do some mods. If you put 144 studs on your yoko stock track that should bring your rpm's down.
As for adding an aftermarket silencer from history you do not gain any hp and here in Quebec its forbiden to mod your pipes or cans and yes i got a ticket two years ago !

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Originally posted by mxzxkid600@Sep 2 2005, 01:39 PM
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=858612
[/quote]

Your going from a rev to a viper? :augen41: I've never ridden a viper but why would you want to go back to that old riding position and a sled that weighs 50lbs more? Each to their own I guess.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i like the rev but my 600 ho gets fricken 10 miles to the gallon and alot of oil...i love the viper sound and i dont care about the weight...plus has lots of power.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
q1...you dont have to do any mods at all...not even remove the heat exchangers protectors..because my dealer says that it is not possible to put on a lug height over 1.25.

does it matter what year the viper is because this is a 02

·
Registered
333 Posts
Originally posted by dynofox@Sep 4 2005, 11:58 PM
Your going from a rev to a viper?  :augen41:  I've never ridden a viper but why would you want to go back to that old riding position and a sled that weighs 50lbs more? Each to their own I guess.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=861195
[/quote]

Not everyone likes the riding position of the REV, some like to have some Yami quality goodness.... :div20:

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
you need to remove the tunnel protectors for anything over 1.25". heat exchanger protectors can stay in with a 1.375".

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so i can go up to 1.375 with out removing the protectors right

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
Originally posted by mxzxkid600@Sep 6 2005, 01:38 PM
so i can go up to 1.375 with out removing the protectors right
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=862737
[/quote]
the tunnel protectors need to be removed unless you have an oem cat track that is noched. the front heat exchanger protectors can stay if the track is noched. im not totally sure if there is room up front with stock drivers. ill see if i can find out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts