Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone give me some more info on the rear heat exchanger upgrade? Is this a factory kit or just a matter of adapting one from a sx/sxr/srx? I have an 03 viper and the hot light did come on one time, -12 and fresh groom set up like concrete. I let the rest of the group lead to chew up the snow a little and never had the problem again. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
can anyone give me some more info on the rear heat exchanger upgrade? Is this a factory kit or just a matter of adapting one from a sx/sxr/srx? I have an 03 viper and the hot light did come on one time, -12 and fresh groom set up like concrete. I let the rest of the group lead to chew up the snow a little and never had the problem again. Thanks.[/b]
You can buy from yamaha dealer ,, i believe this is p/N 8EN-1241A-00-00..I think around 100 bucks.. I've only had heat light go on once, (norear exchanger either) Iwould just be careful on No-snow lakes and drive on edge on hardpacked trails... goodluck I hear another great thing is Ice Scratchers!!! :div20:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts