Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
,On JAN 21 we are having a vintage snowmobile race,and on FEB 17 our local club the southeast stubble jumpers are having our annual poker derby with approx $5000.00 in prizes including a 52 " panasonic LCD TV and a BRP BV2S helmet + more !Our trails our groomed and we are located in Carnduff SK approx 1 1/2 -2 hrs north of Minot or 10-15 minutes north of Sherwood!we currently have good snow and trails have been groomed

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
for us to come into the US we don't need a pasport yet so I'm guessing its the same for you!For me to take my sled to the US I just stopped at the Canadian side and they took down the VIN # and gave me a green card for my sled to show when I bring it back ,the US guys didn't really care when I took it across.So I think if you stop at the US side and let them know your taking it across that should be it .they will probably take down the sled info also,To ride in sask your sled must be licensed for your state and that's it!We no longer have trail passes in sask ,we pay $40.00 extra when we register our sleds and that makes us good to ride .the whole crossing with sleds is very easy and doesn't take more than a few minutes to cross from Canada to the US so I'm guessing it will be the same for you!feel free to contact me for more info and hopefully this helps !we would glad to have you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts