Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Awesome Video! Bob is one hell of a guy. I work with his son and have actually stayed at Bob's house before when I went up ice fishing. He is a very hard worker and does all he can do to keep us snowmobilers safe and happy.
Big Thanks To BOB and ALL THE OTHER GROOMERS! :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
It's kind of a thankless job, but I would like to thank every groomer driver in our state for all the endless hours of work each year so I can come up on my day off and ride. :beerchug:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Great video, although to me it looked as if he was going FAST,average when we go out is 5 miles per hour, max 8, most of the trails that we do are 28-34 miles 1 way,3 times a week as volunteers, at times Dave's gone out more as well as Mike and Richard, why, because this area DEPENDS on you the tourist,we want HAPPY CUSTOMERS, and face it we're off to a rough start this year. We don't get compensated like farmers or flood victoms, and the snow will come later in this season but vacation times are used up,and we can't make up for what is lost, this year it may be businesses, and they aren't a dime a dozen.

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I also work with his son. We will have to show him that his dad is a movie star. :div20:

Thanks to all the groomers out there. :div20:[/b]

Then you know Bobs a very moddest guy and doesnt like being in the public eye.... Everytime we are out on patrol we give him a hard time because we always catch him eating lunch.... lol

·
Registered
385 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Then you know Bobs a very moddest guy and doesnt like being in the public eye.... Everytime we are out on patrol we give him a hard time because we always catch him eating lunch.... lol[/b]
Last time geberhard and I caught him on the trail he was off in the trees pissing. :smilielol: We told him he didn't have time for that and get back to work. :frech32:
Yes he is very moddest. He doesn't take credit for alot of the things he does. Great Guy! :fluffy:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Thanks to the groomers :div20: nice video i was not sure what snow looked like anymore. all that white stuff i was thinking my screen was broke.

:linemup: :celebrating:

THINK SNOW

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Maybe I missed it but.......................is this video recent - or from last year???
Conditions look pretty good in the video.
Nice video, and another BIG THANKS to all the goomers out there :div20:[/b]

Snow was from last year :( If it was from this year i wouldnt be on here ;) lol

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Bob seems like a really good guy :div20: Looks like he's had his fair share of run in's with sleds. :frech32: I'd like to sit down and have a beer and hear some of his stories :beerchug:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.