Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I was waiting for someone to hit that jump in the beginning of the video at 60mph and launch it! Either way, cool video.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was actually the one riding the F10 in the vid, I out weigh everyone I ride with by like 100# so whatever I'm on has a pretty big disadvantage. When my Fuse and the Sabercat were ran thaose guys were about the same weight. In the very first race between the Fuse and the F10 I was on mine and my buddy was on his F10 and he won that one as he usually does but he doesn't get very far away until we get up there in speed then he will stretch it out, I definately have to choose the race cause top end isn't her strong point. She is pretty quick to 80-90 though, had allot of fun. Now I just need to find a small block 700 to run, would love to see how they compare.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Love the video, I forgot, do you have the slp pipe/can combo or just the can? The Fuse did pretty good! Whats done to the F1000??? Doesnt sound stock.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Love the video, I forgot, do you have the slp pipe/can combo or just the can? The Fuse did pretty good! Whats done to the F1000??? Doesnt sound stock.[/b]
I am running just the can and a timbersled intake, F10 is 100% stock with about 400 miles on it now

1 - 10 of 10 Posts