Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a link to our video from Saturday, My sled is the 06 Fuse 700, the others are a 07 F10, 06 F6, 06 S7, 99 ZL 600, ?? SRX 600, ?? ZR 600. In the drags we flip flopped riders to get rider weight as close as possible most of the time, I weigh like 100# more than anyone else there so wich ever sled I am on is at a distinct disadvantage so that is why the guy with the blue poo jacket and red moto X helmet looses allot :beatingdeadhorse: . We had allot of fun and the video turned out pretty good, the S 7 was on it's maiden voyage and still had oil in the gas, that thing is gunna be a sleeper astro start and all!!!!! : ), enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saRxJZzYgNY

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
F10 coupler blocks out? I've never seen one shift back and lift the skis that much.

Looked like a fun day just goofing around. Nice.

·
Registered
215 Posts
F10 coupler blocks out? I've never seen one shift back and lift the skis that much.

Looked like a fun day just goofing around. Nice.[/b]
i was wondering that same thing was kinda odd but it did look decent first part was sorta boring but hey i like to do that to jsut boring to watch videos of it i think haha

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Looked like a fun day just goofing around. Nice.[/b]
F10 has blocks out of a F7 installed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts