Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else have a vibration of the handlebars, it puts my hands to sleep mainly on the throttle side.
It gets to a point I can hardly drive and it will take up to two days for my hands to come back to normal.:sleep:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Throttle hand gets all tingly, doesnt last as long as yours. I was hoping the 850 would be better than my 17 Assault 800.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Does anyone else have a vibration of the handlebars, it puts my hands to sleep mainly on the throttle side.
It gets to a point I can hardly drive and it will take up to two days for my hands to come back to normal.:sleep:
No...not at all!

My 2021 Matrix VR-1 850 is EXCEEDINGLY smooth for such a big bore engine. It's very impressive how little vibration there is in the handlebars, feet and the seat.

We're all surprised how smooth the VR-1 850 is.

If you're experiencing vibration you notice in the bars on the VR-1 850, while you're riding your sled...bring it too your dealer.

Marco.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I’ve had triple and twins fr all mfg and my 850 poos were smoothest. 800 poos could not drive long without hand going numb

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes, i would say you may have a real issue there. I've never ridden a rough 850. I've got 2700 miles on the matryx in a month and no hands issues. I hope you can pinpoint the issue. Good luck

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
5,817 Posts
Unfortunately this new format doesn't show anything worth while about the person posting so you have to ask this question. They show all sorts of bullshit info, showcase, reaction score, points, but nothing about what sled, what engine, how many miles. New format sucks!!
Look at the info about my sleds at the bottom of this post, and then look at the info about your sleds on your post.

If you have turned off display of Signatures of member posting, you won't see it.
If the O.P. has not entered Signatures, there is nothing to see.
It appears you have not entered any information about your sleds, and you are complaining?

Thanks for your input, it does make a good point.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I never really thought about vibration on my 800 until the other day on a long ride I started to notice it in my feet. Then the more I thought about it the more it bugged me.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Look at the info about my sleds at the bottom of this post, and then look at the info about your sleds on your post.

If you have turned off display of Signatures of member posting, you won't see it.
If the O.P. has not entered Signatures, there is nothing to see.
It appears you have not entered any information about your sleds, and you are complaining?

Thanks for your input, it does make a good point.
Your post is the only one that has this info at the bottom. I didn't turn anything on or off when it switched to this format. The year, model, engine, years riding, age was all on the old format for me. So how do you make it show up on your post?

·
Registered
68 Posts
You probably have carpal tunnel or Its the ulner nerve in your hand, arm is starting to act up. I had the same problem. Come to find out I have both . Had the op for the ulner nerve, no more issues of numb hand.

·
Registered
2 x 2021 900T's- 5835 KM
1,634 Posts
When my right hand would go numb..It was my neck that was out..A chyropractor treatment and have never had that issue since..

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
5,817 Posts
DISPLAY / ENTRY of VEHICLE INFORMATION.

• click on your avatar/picture near the upper right corner of the screen
  • click on account settings
  • Scroll down the page until you get to Vehicle Details: Enter current vehicle year, make, model , etc. ...
  • click the BLUE Save button

• If the center of the screen has a box labeled "Your account" click it.
  • now from the "Your account" column on the left side of the screen, scroll down to select Privacy
  • NEXT, under privacy settings, scroll down to
  • Allow (other) users to...
  • View your Vehicle Details on your profile:
  • View your Vehicle Details when you post:
  • ___ Choices for the above viewing options are All visitors OR Registered members only OR People you follow OR Nobody

----------------------------------------------
  • now from the Your Account column on the left side of the screen, scroll down to Signature and click on it
  • An edit/posting style box will appear when you can change/enter information about a number of different sleds, clutching, gearing, whatever. Please include the Model Year, exact model name and include the track length, engine cc, suspension options, currently installed track, studding, etc. ...
  • now from the "Your account" column on the left side of the screen, scroll down to select Preferences
  • in the Content options: section, scroll down and select how you want to show people's signatures when you view their posts.

Log off the website, and then logon, and all should be good.

Reactions: Lukn4Snow

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My sled is a Matryx VR1- 650-2021 Sorry I did not put in that it was a 650. did not put matrix as that was the site I was on. I was out for 171 miles yesterday and my right-hand fingers are still a bit numb today.
I have had a 2019 and 2020 axis 850 I have had 38 new Polaris sleds, I ordered the 650 this time because it was to be as smooth and the 900 /ski Doo, it is not as I run with 4 of them.
I am a Polaris man, I would like to know how to fix it.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have had carpel tunnels done on both hands already so that is not the problem with vibration.

·
Registered
2021 VR1 650 137"
365 Posts
My sled is a Matryx VR1- 650-2021 Sorry I did not put in that it was a 650. did not put matrix as that was the site I was on. I was out for 171 miles yesterday and my right-hand fingers are still a bit numb today.
I have had a 2019 and 2020 axis 850 I have had 38 new Polaris sleds, I ordered the 650 this time because it was to be as smooth and the 900 /ski Doo, it is not as I run with 4 of them.
I am a Polaris man, I would like to know how to fix it.
That seems quite strange that you are having vibration in your handlebars on your 650. I also have a VR1 650 and have zero vibration at idle or any rpm. My last 2 850's had a slight vibration. Interesting though is that my 21 Indy 600 SP has a fair amount of vibration.

·
Premium Member
2019 Pros switchback
2,517 Posts
Vr1 650 I rode for weekend had the vibration your talking about.
Actually about the same as my 850.
Take your clutch side panel off and start sled.
Look at clutch once?
Mine looked like it wanted to pull engine out of chassis!
Not sure if this is normal harmonics for engine?
Polaris still not ski doo smooth.

·
Registered
131 Posts
DISPLAY / ENTRY of VEHICLE INFORMATION.

• Scroll down the page until you get to Vehicle Details: Enter current vehicle year, make, model , etc. ...

• now from the "Your account" column on the left side of the screen, scroll down to select Privacy
  • NEXT, under privacy settings, scroll down to
  • Allow (other) users to...
  • View your Vehicle Details on your profile:
  • View your Vehicle Details when you post:
  • ___ Choices for the above viewing options are All visitors OR Registered members only OR People you follow OR Nobody

• now from the Your Account column on the left side of the screen, scroll down to Signature and click on it
  • An edit/posting style box will appear when you can change/enter information about a number of different sleds, clutching, gearing, whatever. Please include the Model Year, exact model name and include the track length, engine cc, suspension options, currently installed track, studding, etc. ...
  • now from the "Your account" column on the left side of the screen, scroll down to select Preferences
  • in the Content options: section, scroll down and select how you want to show people's signatures when you view their posts.

Log off the website, and then logon, and all should be good.
It's no wonder that you are the only one on here that displays that info . I am on here to get info, tips, and problem fixes on my sled. Not here to become a computer geek.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts