Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody put Vforce II reeds in yet. I can get a used set pretty cheap and was thinking about it. Firecat cages are same as zr800, so I figure they should work, right?

·
Registered
148 Posts
For as much work as it takes to install them in a Firecat. I wouldn't even consider a used set. 3 hours and a lot of fun !

·
Registered
720 Posts
If it helps, the V-Force III are the same for the F7, ZR800 and ZR900. So I guess it would make sense that the II's would be the same as well. But I agree, why go used. The must have made the III's for a reason, no?

·
Registered
138 Posts
to zr 8000 can get you a new set of v force 3 for 218.00 plus shipping and tax if necessary . Just let me know if you want them.
Jared
TEAM ARCTIC F7 GREEN

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Originally posted by Mike C@Jan 10 2003, 09:02 AM
If it helps, the V-Force III are the same for the F7, ZR800 and ZR900. So I guess it would make sense that the II's would be the same as well. But I agree, why go used. The must have made the III's for a reason, no?
Yep, to make even more money cause everyone will think they're better "cause they're 3's" :p

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Originally posted by SnoStalker@Jan 10 2003, 08:35 PM
i wonder what the dif from the 2s and 3s really is
The price :D

From what I've seen they have the snap together cage with no screws and a more durable petal material, but who knows

1 - 7 of 7 Posts