Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, what is the part # for the VForce 1000 reeds that everyone is running in their Zuke 800s?

I've been searching the forum for an hour and can't find it. I had it bookmarked at one point but those are all gone with the switchover, or I'm too stupid to find them.

Thx

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have those in now, no complaints. Going to try the VF with a D&D head and key and see how it does.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
You will probably have to crack throttle when warm. Friend had riot kit with 1000 ported reeds and his always needed to be cracked. Sled ran well.

I have vforce in my 18 ctec. They seal up so much better than stock that my sled barely idled at first lol. It had fresh topend due to snow ingestion so compression may have been low at first.

60 miles on the engine now and it idles better. Once you ride a ctec you will have a hard time riding a zuk. The low end and mid range grunt is really that much more! Pulled to 100-102 in a 1000ft long snow covered field pretty dang quick too

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Please don't tell me that. LOL I've trying to make this sucker last as long as I can before having to decide on which new one to get.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Suzuki is still a great engine. They are plenty peppy. Stock for stock ctec is peppier. A few mods and a zuk wakes up real well. No need to sell it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts